About SERVPRO of Atascadero
Joseph & Karen Powers
Owners of SERVPRO of Atascadero
SERVPRO of Atscadero has been helping families and surrounding communities since 2004. Our entire team seeks to provide high quality service and exceptional customer satisfaction by guiding you through out the job from the beginning to the final walk-through.
We know that a fire or water damage can be a disruptive event if your life. Our goal is to help you minimize or quickly make it “Like it never even happened.” Which is why our staff is highly trained in clean up and restoration of residential or commercial property for fire, water, and smoke damage. SERVPRO of Atascadero also mitigates for mold and mildew in residential or commercial property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Atascadero.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician